About The International Channel
As a result of the vast amount of experience amassed at MOFET
and the growing interest worldwide, MOFET has, in the past few years, expanded its activities to the international arena. Through its International Channel, MOFET offers a range of programs and platforms for the benefit of the international community of teacher educators, teachers and professionals holding positions in education.
The channel operates in two main routes: MOFET ITEC
– directed at the general international community of teacher educators and educators, and MOFET JTEC
– directed to all those involved in Jewish education and teacher education.
The activities in both routes make use of the same platforms and formats, and differ in the contents that are adapted to fit the needs of each target audience.
Among the International Channel's various activities:
- Academic content portals of teacher education – subscription and use of the portals are free of charge. These portals provide outstanding resources for teacher educators worldwide
- Educational study tours combining exposure to Israeli organizations, hi-tech industry, and sightseeing in the Holy Land
- Leadership seminars
- Short-term programs on various educational topics
- International online conferences on teacher education
- Webinars (online encounters) on current issues in teacher education. Participation in the webinars is free of charge
- Online Academy: Study programs in two main channels: (1) Teaching EFL & Teaching ICT in Education; (2) Teaching Hebrew & Teaching Jewish Studies.
Browse the full list of activities in our calendar.
Needless to say we have many programs that are developed in response to specific requests from the field (short-term programs in Israel and abroad, special projects, research projects, etc.). All programs can be altered to fit specific needs of specific groups.
Here at MOFET we would like to open channels of communication with as many institutes and individuals as possible, expand the work of the international community of teacher educators and educators, and establish a fruitful dialogue with colleagues worldwide. Contact us
for further information, inquiries and/or collaboration opportunities