Workshop for Teaching Hebrew: Tools, Implementation and Experience
This is a computerized course as part of the program: "A Teaching Certificate for Hebrew Instruction as a Foreign Language"
לקורס ולתיאור הקורס בעבריתCourse Objectives
- This is a practical workshop emphasizing didactic tools in the teaching of the Hebrew language
- Students learning teaching methods to make the Hebrew lesson effective, challenging and stimulating, with the instructor present in the classroom
- To provide the teacher with tools for teaching Hebrew texts and verbs
- To teach the means for making the lesson stimulating and exciting
- How to make the lesson interesting and effective
- Methods related to the teacher
- Methods related to the student
- Methods related to didactic tools.
- First Hebrew Lessons
- Encouraging Hebrew speech
- Encouraging speech by means of playing
- Encouraging speech by means of recitation
- Teaching reading and writing.
- Internalization and memory aids.
- Teaching Texts
- Oral preparation
- Written preparation.
- The processing Stage
- The repetition, implementation and relaxation stage
- Oral activities
- Written activities.
- On the Path of the Hebrew Experience – Hebrew in Action
- An overview of the method
- Teaching the Verb
- Preparing a notebook of verbs
- Adding verbs to the notebook.
- The "instilling" stage
- The practice and drilling stages
- Verbal drill
- Written drill.
- The repetition, enrichment and relaxation stages.