Teachers in the school system, as well as students or teachers in colleges and universities abroad who wish to specialize in teaching The Cycle of the Jewish Year.Conditions of Acceptance:
Academic background – at least one year of studies at a college or in a parallel framework; A basic working knowledge of Hebrew; Familiarity with the basic texts of Jewish holy books; A reasonable level of computer literacy (writing with a word processor, using email, surfing the Internet).
Asynchronous online learning at the convenience of the student (instruction in use of the internet platform will be provided); Participation in two or more synchronous sessions at times to be decided by the lecturer (instruction in use of the internet platform will be provided); Submission of interim assignments and a final assignment as required by the course; Adherence to the course schedule determined by the lecturers.Cost:
- Each individual course in the Online Academy costs $250.
- Participants who register for two courses will be charged $225 per course.
- Participants who register for three or more courses will be charged $200 per course.
- Participants who register in advance for an Expert's Certificate, will be charged $1,400 (This sum can be paid in three payments.).
- Participants who wish to register as a group should contact us for a discount (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you wish to study in our Online Academy, please complete the following form
. We will view your application and advise you as to whether the program is suitable for you and your needs. Payment can then be done via our online registration center.